Brokerage boats for sale in Singapore
This is a 280’ Luxury Boutique Cruise Ship built in 1988 in Germany. It is configured with just 33 very large comfortable staterooms that have a maximum capacity of 130 guests. The ship has excellent amenities including restaurants, bars, lounges, conference room, 2 casino gaming rooms, shops, sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Gym, Beauty salon and more. The ship has a helicopter deck, a hydraulic stern platform that can be lowered when the ship is anchored so guests can access water toys. The interior is elegantly styled and make for a bespoke cruising experience. The ship is very... read more
180ft Ballastable Deck Barges (new)
Ready for delivery in late August.
2 units available.
180ft x 80ft x 12ft.
20T deck strength with 4 internal Spud Holes.
$USD1.25m per unit.
Please contact us for further information.... read more
This is a 168’ OSV Accommodation Ship. It is fully equipped and has 254 sq. meters of clear deck space. It has accommodation for 56. It has long range with 30+ day autonomy.... read more
TUGBOAT, BLT 2008, MALAYSIA, LOA 32.1M, BEAM 9.0M, DEPTH 4.2M, DRAFT 3.6M, M/E 2 X CUMMINS 1600BHP, GENS 2 X CUMMINS 134BHP, HARBOUR GEN 1 X YANMAR, 25KW, TOWING WINCH FITTED, BP 40T, SERVICE SPEED 12KNTS, LOCATION SINGAPORE AREA... read more
Hull Length = 18.37Ft (5.60m)
Beam = 6.36Ft (1.94m)
Weight = 900 kg
Power (Rec.) = Yamaha 33hp Marine Diesel Engine with Sterndrive
Engine Model = Yamaha ME130SM + MU1A
Fuel Tank Capacity = 80 litres
Material = Marine Grade Aluminium Alloy (5083H321)
Hull Thickness = 3 mm thick
Deck = Approx 2 ft
Construction Class = Non-classed
1) Multiple Chambers construction, Unsinkable 6” D Fender.
2) Marine Grade Aluminium Alloy Construction
3) Multiple Transverse & Longitudinal Frame Reinforcemen... read more
1) The sleek and upmarket design and look of the Scavenger 18 makes it an unobstrusive workboat silently working at any worldclass marina or waterside residential areas.
2) It is in operation worldwide in canals, and upscale marinas for the easy cleaning and collection of floating rubbish, seaweeds, plastic bottles etc. Motorised Rotating Stainless Steel Bascule Filter Cage makes clearing floatsam effortless. The rotating basket can pickup 20kg per load and the boat has a total load capacity of 250kg of floatsam.
3) The Scavenger 18 is also easy to maneuver,Not Require any fuel using the... read more
|Price:|| SGD 140,000|
Looking for a small and extremely tough boat that is both practical, safe and reliable, the 18 Workboat is for you. The 3mm thick aluminium hull with double bottom foam filled construction makes this boat virtually unsinkable even when completely flooded.
The open cockpit designs has several variations to cater to different needs and uses. It also has a self draining cockpit that will drain water naturally and quickly. No electrical bilge pumps are required which makes the boat easy to maintain.
Hull Length 18ft (5.39m)
Beam 6ft 0ins (1.82m)
Weight Approx 350 kg
Recommended Powe... read more
The Rescue 20 is Built solidly with marine alloy hull and fitted with Specially formulated light weight High Impact, Bullet-Puncture Resistant PU foam fendering system.Our fenders are closed cell and coated with double braided Polyurethane skin to ensure that it is strong and yet light.
The boat is approved according to SOLAS Chapter lll, Reg 7,1.2 & Reg 8,2.1 LSA Code 188.8.131.52.1,184.108.40.206.2,220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168
Suitable to be used as a Patrol Craft,Fast Rescue Craft,Workboat.
A. Standard Configuration:
1) Multiple Chambers construction, Unsinkable 13” D Fender.
... read more
A versatile vessel that can meet the requirement for a diverse range of roles. The vessel is not classed.
1) Multiple Chambers construction
2) Marine Grade Aluminium Alloy Construction
3) Multiple Transverse & Longitudinal Frame Reinforcement structures under deck
4) Reinforced keel and chines
5) Aluminium alloy deck full welded with non-slip surface
6) Self Draining cockpit deck with twin drainage hole and scuppers on port and starboard side.
7) Non-slip walk-around walkway
8) Four Nos alloy rope cleats welded to gunwhale
9) Heavy duty wide sec... read more
I have inspected this yards builds and can attest to high quality.
This design is very practical and good value for new builds One vessel available now (final paint system to buyers colours required) with another 2 vessels ready in approx 3 months..
Powered by twin SDEC D683ZLCA8B 350hp ea engines with 10kva genset.
The vessel can be built to BV Class or less price for local class.
Crew capacity for 8. Speed will be around 24 knots.
Please feel free to contact us to inspect the vessel and shipyard and detailed engines specs.... read more