|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120151
• Engine: 33hp Lombardini marine diesel engine with a PRM Delta 30 gearbox.
• Quality 10 6 5 4 steelwork by John White with a cruiser stern, and two sets of steel side doors (one with a top hatch) in the dinette and galley. There is a cratch and cover to the front and a pram hood over the rear hatch.
• Good quality professional fit out by Triton Boat Fitters in light oak ply with solid light oak trim. The flooring is wood effect laminate throughout.
• Forward saloon featuring full height shelves either side of the front doors, a removable storage step and a corner cupboard. Foxhunter solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth and surround. Two leather recliner chairs and a foot stool.
• L-shaped dinette with storage below that converts to a double berth. Steel side doors painted with roses and castles, with an inner Perspex screen.
• Spacious walk through galley featuring solid light oak cabinets with painted shaker style wooden doors and marble effect laminate worktops with tiled splashbacks. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a slot in Stoves DIT500 gas oven, grill and hob. 12v Inlander fridge. Steel side doors with top hatch, painted with roses and castles, with an inner Perspex screen.
• Cabin bathroom featuring a fully tiled mixer shower with curtain. Wall mounted corner sink and macerating pump out toilet.
• Large rear cabin bedroom with a fixed 4ft double bed with storage below. Full height wardrobe and bedside cabinet. Large walk in storage area to the rear of the bed, currently used as a larder cupboard. This also contains an Indesit top loading washing machine and the electrical equipment for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 24v/240v, shoreline, 2.5kw inverter. 4 x 110 amp/hr leisure batteries. Horn and headlamp. Central heating by the Mikuni diesel boiler via 4 radiators and the Foxhunter solid fuel stove. The water is heated by the Mikuni boiler, and engine heat exchanger. Polystyrene foam insulation. 120 gallon stainless steel water tank.
Ellie May is a beautiful, well equipped live-aboard spec cruiser stern narrowboat built by Triton Boat Fitters on a John White hull. She has benefitted from a recent exterior repaint by Jill Kindlysides and has recently had new batteries installed. There are new leather chairs in the saloon and new curtains throughout. Mooring available by separate negotiation. Viewing is recommended.
Lying in Cheshire
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Ellie May|
|Model:||57 Cruiser Stern|
|Fit Out:||Triton Narrowboats|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||57'|
|Fuel capacity:||40 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||120 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.