|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
Sinagpore Singapore Singapore
This classic Grand Banks is a must see for anyone wanting to cruise in comfort and safety with the ability to stay in remote areas. Well maintained and very well equipped with endless recent upgrades including new aluminum fuel tanks. All in excellent condition and ready for your adventures as is.
Key New Features
• Reliable twin John Deere D6404 120 HP diesels
• All new teak decks. (2017)
• New aluminum fuel tanks.
• New headliners throughout. (2017)
• 2 New propellers. (2017)
• All new cutless bearings. (2017)
• New aft teak swim platform. (2017)
• All new flybridge plastic venturi scree. (2017)
• All new 3 units air-cons. (2017)
• New anchor pulpit arrangement. (2017)
The Grand Banks 42 Classic is the most successful trawler design ever produced. With her long keel, hard chines and a deep forefoot the 42 Classic ranks among the most comfortable and seaworthy cruising yachts in her class. “Mistress lll” is ready for long range cruising and is comfortable in remote areas for extended stays.
The loving care and recent upgrades make this classic the one you will want to see. Her knowledgeable owner has maintained “Mistress lll” beyond the average and it shows. Read full specs for the entire scope of “Mistress lll” condition and improvements.
|Vessel type:||Pleasure craft|
|Builder:||American Marine Limited|
|Registry:||Langkawi International Yacht Registry|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Ammarine John Deere D6404|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||42' 7"|
|Length at waterline:||41' 1"|
|Maximum draft:||4' 2"|
|Bridge clearance:||22' 6"|
|Hull type:||Semi Displacement|
|Keel type:||3/4 Keel|
|Fuel capacity:||2271 Litres|
|Water capacity:||927 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||272 Litres|
• Reliable John Deere D6404 engines in excellent condition.
• New aluminum fuel tanks. (Approx. 600 gallons)
• Borg Warner velvet drive transmissions.
• Engine room blowers on engines.
• Onan generator with sound box, engine rebuilt, 220 v / 50 Hz. (2017)
• Fuel tank sight gauges.
• Racor primary fuel filters. (30 mic)
• High water bilge alarm.
• Neat and clean engine room.
• Groco & Perko sea water strainers.
• Stainless-steel thru hull scoops with sea-cocks.
• Raritan hot water heater.
• Maintenance free batteries.
• 4 units Rule / Johnson auto bilge pumps with one-way valves.
• Mastervolt & Lewco battery chargers.
• Main batteries switches.
• Sealand toilet vacuum pump with black water tank.
• 3 air-cons with individual sea water pumps with seacocks.
• Engine room lights.
• Manual hand pump.
• Fresh water pump with accumulator tank.
• Marinco shore-power inlet
• Aft cabin with twin beds and access stairs to aft deck.
• 10,000 BTU AC in aft cabin. (2017)
• Stall shower forward cabin and bathtub aft cabin.
• Main salon with custom L shaped couch that converts to a bed.
• 16,000 BTU AC in main salon. (2017)
• Forward V berth with manual head.
• 5000 BTU AC in forward cabin. (2017)
• Philips 32" Flat screen TV.
• Kenwood Video / CD player / AM/FM radio stereo system.
• Sealand vacuum flush toilet for master head.
• All new ceiling headliners. (2017)
• All new LED interior ceiling down lights. (2017)
• ICOM M80 VHF marine radio (upper helm)
• ICOM M125 VHF marine radio (saloon)
• Garmin Chartplotter / Depth / GPS 551 (upper helm)
• Garmin 7-inch Chartplotter / Depth / GPS (salon)
• Garmin 24-mile radar
• (2) X Danforth compasses
• Engines’ gauges
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.